I haven’t used C for a long time. When I brush questions with C, I encounter this error.. I’ve been looking for punctuation errors… Finally, I found that it was caused by initializing data in the structure!
Note: variables in C structure must not be initialized! Assign values like lines 10 and 11.
C + + can be initialized when declared in a class after the C + + 11 standard.
- sorry, unimplemented: non-trivial designated initializers not supported
- [Solved] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was BEGIN_OBJECT at line 1 column 2 path $
- error: expected constructor, destructor, or typ…
- About javac error bash: Java: command not found solution
- MySql Host is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts…
- [Solved] Android Studio Compile error: Android resource linking failed
- How to solve the problem of potentially unsupported type in Python sqllite
- Eclipse Open Error: “The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library”
- MySql Host is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts’ [How to Solve]
- Vue Error: Error in render: “TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘xxx’)” found in