The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
sudo yum update ca-certificates
- curl curl_exec Problem with the SSL CA cert (path? access rights?)
- Linux SSH Cannot Connect: Read from socket failed: Connection reset by peer
- VBox install Ubuntu 16.04 shared folder suddenly fails Error: error: unrecognized command line option ‘- fstack protector strong’
- [Solved] Accessing MSSql under Ubuntu prompts SSL Handshake failed with OpenSSL error
- [Solved] ERROR: cannot verify dlcdn.apache.org’s certificate, issued by ‘/C=US/O=Let’s Encrypt/CN=R3’: Issued certificate has expired.
- [Solved] ImportError: No module named ‘_tkinter’, please install the python3-tk package
- Create CA Certificate Error-failed to update database TXT_DB error number 2
- [Fixed] IDEA Login Warning: Server’s certificate is not trusted
- Dbeaver cannot execute database script
- [Solved] Mongodb Error: NETWORK [thread1] Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017