Used the solution from the guy at Vivek Aghera on 2015-11-06, as follows.
Please add this line to your projects Build Settings >> Header Search Paths:
it’s worked on Xcode 7.0+ and iOS 9.enter image description here
Modify directly in the file without opening Xcode.
After right-clicking show package contents on the project file XXX.xcodeproj, open project.pbxproj with Notepad, search for the string “HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS”, and modify it as follows
HEADER_SEARCH_PATHS = (
Just save and reopen the project in Xcode.
- [Solved] LD: library not found for – XXX when Xcode compiles code
- No matching provisioning profiles found
- This project references NuGet package(s) that are missing on this computer. Enable NuGet Package …
- [Solved] Xcode 10 Error: library not found for -lstdc++.6.0.9
- [How to Solve] directory not found for option
- [How to Solve] diff: /../Podfile.lock: No such file or directo
- Mac: Python Install lxml Error: Could not find function xmlCheckVersion in library libxml2. Is libxml2 installed
- [Solved] codeblocks Error: ‘to_string’ was not declared in this scope
- Solve the problem of link: fatal error LNK1104: unable to open the file “d3dx9. Lib”
- [Solved] Protobuf & cmake Low Version Error: Could not find a package configuration file provided by “Protobuf” with any of the following names: ProtobufConfig.cmake