[ [email protected] ansible]# ansible 192.168.0.101 -m ping
[WARNING]: Could not match supplied host pattern, ignoring: 192.168.0.101
[WARNING]: No hosts matched, nothing to do
Ansible is a software that operates the host in strict accordance with the host list. The above error is reported because you do not add 192.168.0.101 to the/etc/ansible/hosts file.
- How to Solve Git Warning: possible DNS spoofing detected
- Mac remote service repair: warning: remote host identification has changed!
- SCP Error: Host key verification failed [How to Solve]
- LINUX: How to Fix Ping Warning unknown host www.google.com
- How to Solve host key verification failed
- php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed
- [LeetCode] 291. Word Pattern II
- [Solved] github fatal: unable to access ‘xxxx’: Could not resolve host:xxx