When creating an nginx container on AliCloud ECS, the error is reported as above.
In your Dockerfile, before running any apt commands, add the following line:
RUN printf "deb http://archive.debian.org/debian/ jessie main\ndeb-src http://archive.debian.org/debian/ jessie main\ndeb http://security.debian.org jessie/updates main\ndeb-src http://security.debian.org jessie/updates main" > /etc/apt/sources.list
This enables apt to run from the new sources.
It’s possible the
debian:jesse Docker image will be updated to work correctly in the near future, but until then this will allow you to keep working
- Linux Error: apt-get 404 not found [How to Solve]
- apt-get: Could not resolve ‘archive.ubuntu.com’
- [Solved] Ubuntu sudo apt-get update Warning: Failed to fetch
- Docker-compose Run Error: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- [Solved] docker: Error response from daemon: could not select device driver “” with capabilities: [[gpu]].
- [Solved] http: server gave HTTP response to HTTPS client
- How to Solve Docker push Error: denied: requested access to the resource is denied
- Image has dependent child images [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Error response from daemon: manifest for xxx:latest not found: manifest unknown…
- [Solved] Error in docker pull down image“ https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/ : Net / http: TLS handle timeout “how to handle?