1. When packaging with maven in a springboot project, the following error is reported.
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile (default-compile) on project aipp: Fatal error compiling: Invalid marks: -parameters -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
The reason is that I have two jdk’s, one 1.7 and one 1.8, my previous project was using 1.7 and now this springboot project is using 1.8, although the project’s Java build path libraries use 1.8 jre, but but
In Windows–>Java–>Installed JREs inside or check the 1.7 jdk, resulting in the above error when packaging, remember to change to check the 1.8
- Maven packaging failed invalid LOC header (bad signature)
- [Solved] Maven install failed (package com.google.gson does not exist)
- How to Solve compile error: package junit.framework does not exist
- Springboot 2.4 package error, missing web.xml
- Error LifecyclePhaseNotFoundException, Unknown lifecycle phase “mvn”. You must specify a valid lifecycle
- No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK?
- Jenkins Maven image surefire plugin failed to run [How to Solve]
- Maven Error: Failure to transfer org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:pom:3.0.0-M1 [How to Solve]
- Maven [error] no longer supports source option 5. Please use version 7 or later