The. Net core program that has been deployed for a long time suddenly appears the following error. The relevant solutions found in the search have been tried again and again, with no results.
After meditation, I found that there was a problem connecting to the database during debugging in the development environment. It is suspected that the user of the database connection account may have been deleted under the corresponding database. This is true after opening the SQL server. Click OK after adding the corresponding user.
For such problems, they have been deployed for a long time, and have been used normally for a long time after deployment. Until now, errors suddenly appear. During this period, the program has not made any changes, so the first doubt should be that there should be a problem with the interaction with the database
Solutions to the same problems for others: https://blog.csdn.net/yenange/article/details/80839367
- MySql Host is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts…
- The database could not be exclusively locked to perform the operation (SQL Server 5030 error solution)
- [Eclipse]–Error:The superclass “javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet” was not found on the J…
- MySql Host is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts’ [How to Solve]
- [Solved] javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair
- Some solutions to the error of [the underlying provider failed on open]
- SSH Error: write failed: broken pipe [Three Methods to Solve]
- MySQL 5.7 installation, mysql. Plugin ‘doesn’t exist error resolution
- MySQL master-slave synchronization error 1507
- How to Solve Tomcat Error: removeGeneratedClassFiles failed