PDB API call failed with error code “error number”: message
Error while processing PDB files.
Error C1090 is a catch-all for an uncommon compiler PDB file error that is not reported separately. We have provided only general recommendations to resolve this issue.
Perform a cleanup operation in the generation directory, then perform a full generation of the solution.
Restart the computer or check in TaskManager for processes that are or are not responding to mspdbsrv.exe.
Close the antivirus check in the project directory.
/Zf If /MP is used with MSBuild or other parallel generation processes, use the compiler option.
Try to use 64-bit managed toolset generation.
- Solution to prompt absent line number information when debugging
- Eclipse Unable to install breakpoint in XXX [How to Solve]
- Jstack Run Command Error:Unable to open socket file: target process not responding or HotSpot VM not loaded
- error: ‘to_string’ was not declared in this scope
- DevC++ Error: [Error] Id returned 1 exit status [How to Solve]
- [Solved] MySQL error.log Error: ranges: 268 max_threads: 4 split: 268 depth: 2
- Windows server 2016 .NET Runtime Optimization Service CPU High
- eclipse Unhandled event loop exception
- vshost.exe What is the purpose of the document?
- [Solved] Node Error: DeprecationWarning: current URL string parser is deprecated and Port 3000 is already in use