Error reported by the canadian.adapter
Errors are reported as follows:
2021-09-09 15:56:33.669 [Thread-12] ERROR c.a.o.canal.adapter.launcher.loader.CanalAdapterWorker - process error! com.alibaba.otter.canal.protocol.exception.CanalClientException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused at com.alibaba.otter.canal.client.impl.SimpleCanalConnector.doConnect(SimpleCanalConnector.java:198) at com.alibaba.otter.canal.client.impl.SimpleCanalConnector.connect(SimpleCanalConnector.java:115) at com.alibaba.otter.canal.adapter.launcher.loader.CanalAdapterWorker.process(CanalAdapterWorker.java:88) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect0(Native Method) at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect(Net.java:454) at sun.nio.ch.Net.connect(Net.java:446) at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.connect(SocketChannelImpl.java:648) at com.alibaba.otter.canal.client.impl.SimpleCanalConnector.doConnect(SimpleCanalConnector.java:150) ... 3 common frames omitted
For this problem, you need to modify the
application.yml configuration of
canadian.adapter , and change the
canalserverhost: address to the actual address. At first, I wrote the 127.0.0.1 address, and then the access has been rejected. After changing it to a real IP, there is often no error.
- Rocketmq Error: connect to IP: 10909 failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Zookeeperjava.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information
- [How to Solve] Caused by: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: connect timed out
- [Solved] Hbase Exception: java.io.EOFException: Premature EOF: no length prefix available
- [Solved] Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!
- Solution of JMeter pressure test “Java.Net.Socketexception: socket closed”
- Tomcat Command Error: Catalina.stop: connect reused solution
- Solution of JMeter pressure test “Java. Net. Socketexception: socket closed”
- All tap-windows6 adapters on this system are currently in use or disabled.
- Causes and solutions of tns-12535 tns-00505 reported in 11gr2 alert log