This error is because that log4j2.xml file not loaded
ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found. Using default configuration: logging only errors to the console.
pom.xml have this code or not?
If it has, then add the follow code below:
Just run it again.
- [Solved] ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found. Using default configuration: logging only errors to the console.
- Error reporting of console.log in eslint
- About the Ubuntu configuration file apache2 httpd.conf position
- How to Solve Critical dependency: the request of a dependency is an expression?
- host blocked because of many connection errors [How to Solve]
- zlib.h:no such file or directory
- Pyqt5: How to solve the uncaught referenceerror when Python uses qwebengineview
- Solution of welcome to emergency mode! When CentOS 7 starts up
- log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Run-Time Check Failure #2 – Stack around the variable ‘a’ was corrupted