When installing CHD, enter Yum install cloudera-manager-agent-6.2.1-1426065. el7.x86_64.rpm – y error
[[email protected] x86_64]# yum install cloudera-manager-agent-6.2.1-1426065.el7.x86_64.rpm -y Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks Checking cloudera-manager-agent-6.2.1-1426065.el7.x86_64.rpm: cloudera-manager-agent-6.2.1-1426065.el7.x86_64 cloudera-manager-agent-6.2.1-1426065.el7.x86_64.rpm will be installed Resolving dependencies --> Checking the transaction ---> Package cloudera-manager-agent.x86_184.108.40.206.1-1426065.el7 will be installed --> Processing the dependency /lib/lsb/init-functions, which is required by the package cloudera-manager-agent-6.2.1-1426065.el7.x86_64 Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile * base: mirrors.bupt.edu.cn * extras: mirrors.bupt.edu.cn * updates: mirrors.bupt.edu.cn base/7/x86_64/filelists_db | 7.2 MB 00:00:04 extras/7/x86_64/filelists_db | 259 kB 00:00:00 mysql-connectors-community/x86_64/filelists_db | 120 kB 00:00:00 mysql-tools-community/x86_64/filelists_db | 414 kB 00:00:00 mysql57-community/x86_64/filelists_db | 1.6 MB 00:00:00 teamviewer/x86_64/filelists_db | 106 kB 00:00:00 https://linux.teamviewer.com/yum/stable/main/binary-x86_64/repodata/filelists.sqlite.bz2: [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum Trying another mirror. One of the configured repositories failed (TeamViewer - x86_64), and yum doesn't have enough cached data to continue. At this point the only safe thing yum can do is fail. There are a few ways to work "fix" this: 1. Contact the upstream for the repository and get them to fix the problem. 2. Reconfigure the baseurl/etc. for the repository, to point to a working upstream. This is most often useful if you are using a newer distribution release than is supported by the repository (and the packages for the previous distribution release still work). 3. Run the command with the repository temporarily disabled yum --disablerepo=teamviewer ... 4. Disable the repository permanently, so yum won't use it by default. Yum will then just ignore the repository until you permanently enable it again or use --enablerepo for temporary usage: yum-config-manager --disable teamviewer or subscription-manager repos --disable=teamviewer 5. Configure the failing repository to be skipped, if it is unavailable. Note that yum will try to contact the repo. when it runs most commands, so will have to try and fail each time (and thus. yum will be be much slower). If it is a very temporary problem though, this is often a nice compromise: yum-config-manager --save --setopt=teamviewer.skip_if_unavailable=true failure: repodata/filelists.sqlite.bz2 from teamviewer: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try. https://linux.teamviewer.com/yum/stable/main/binary-x86_64/repodata/filelists.sqlite.bz2: [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
yum clean all yum makecache
- [Solved] Docker Install Error: repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 404 – Not Found Trying other mirror.
- [Solved] Could not resolve host: mirrorlist.centos.org Centos 7 Unkown error
- [Solved] Yum makecache Error: Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml)
- [Solved] Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and could not be found.
- [Solved] Linux yum: One of the configured repositories failed (Unknown), and yum doesn’t have.
- Cannot retrieve metalink for repository: epel/x86_64. Please verify its path and try again
- Yum Install Docker and Upgrade Yum Storage error: No packages marked for update
- Solve the error of centos7 using Yum installation software: cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base / 7 / x86_ sixty-four
- [Solved] Yum Install Error: Could not retrieve mirrorlist http://mirrorlist.centos.org/?release=7&arch=x86_64&am…
- [Solved] Cannot retrieve metalink for repository: epel/x86_64. Please verify its path and try again