/usr/local/Cellar/go/1.16.3/libexec/pkg/tool/darwin_amd64/link: running clang failed: exit status 1 xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
If you still can’t
sudo xcode-select --reset
- xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun …
- Solve xcrun error after upgrading MacOS Catalina
- React-native run-ios: unable to find utility “instruments”
- Mac Upgrade Catalina(10.15.6) Error: svnThe subversion command line tools are no longer provided by Xcode.
- When IntelliJ idea starts, can’t start git will pop up to solve the problem
- [Solved] Mac Install uwsgi Error: clang: error: no such file or directory: ‘/Users/steven/PycharmProjects/pythonProject/venv/lib/python3.8/config-3.8/libpython3.8.a’
- Mac: Python Install lxml Error: Could not find function xmlCheckVersion in library libxml2. Is libxml2 installed
- [Homebrew] has anyone encountered the warning generated by brew doctor[ The operating system is MAC 10.7.3]
- [Solved] Xcode 10 Error: library not found for -lstdc++.6.0.9
- This entry was posted in Error and tagged go build, macos monterey on .