Error performing load command: org.hibernate. InstantiationException: No default constructor for entity: : entity. User
The no-argument constructor, which is also a JavaBean convention, is a requirement for all persistent classes. Hibernate needs to create objects for you, using Java Reflection.
All persistent classes must have a construction method without parameters (which is also the specification of JavaBean). Hibernate needs to use java reflection to create objects for you.
— from the official document hibernate getting started guide
When the entity class declares other construction methods with parameters, you need to explicitly declare the construction methods without parameters.
- Hibernate:No default constructor for entity [How to Solve]
- [Solved] org.hibernate.AnnotationException: No identifier specified for entity: com.example1.demo1.Entity….
- Error reporting from objectmapper nested JSON to object
- [Solved] Object references an unsaved transient instance – save the transient instance before flushing
- [Solved] org.hibernate.MappingException: Unknown entity: com.huangliusong.entity.Person
- [Solved] Error creating bean with name ‘entityManagerFactory’ defined in class path resource
- Use of @OneToMany or @ManyToMany targeting an unmapped class: com.xxx.domain Error
- Hibernate reports an error. The configured sessionfactory cannot be found
- [Solved] java.lang.ClassCastException: Ljava.lang.Object; cannot be cast to com.entity.Advertisem
- Solutions to the exception of cannot simply fetch multiple bags