I went to look for it today www.bilibili.tv IP (why do you want to do this, see), found www.bilibili.tv If you use CDN service, you can’t find its real IP by direct Ping (actually you don’t need to find it, but you just want to find it).
How can we find the real IP under CDN?
Let’s take a look at what direct Ping looks like.
We can see that the IP we pinged is 126.96.36.199. The CDN has adjusted the domain name resolution process and identified that bilibili.hdsld.com Yes bilibili.tv A CNAME record of.
According to the online method, I found the following ways to solve this problem
Method 1: Ping bilibili.tv
The reason is www.bilibili.tv And bilibili.tv The analysis is two independent records, many companies will only give www.bilibili.tv Do CDN
It’s a good idea bilibili.tv The IP of is resolved, but this IP can’t connect to station B.
Method 2: Ping member.bilibili.tv
The reason is that many companies do not provide CDN services for secondary domain names, member.bilibili.tv It’s the member center of station B
The same is not true. Ping is still a CNAME record.
Method 3: look for historical records
The reason is that the IP address will change before and after using CDN. Just find the address before using CDN
In netcraft.com I checked
I tested all the IP above, but it didn’t work.
Method 4: Ping with foreign VPN server
The reason is that most CDNs are only aimed at domestic DNS servers without considering foreign ones. In essence, this way is to Ping with foreign DNS servers. Here, we use the NSLOOKUP command to specify foreign DNS servers for a try.
It’s also a failure
Method 5: investigate the location of the target company and analyze the most likely place where the company has its own computer room
Method 6: find the phpinfo of the website
I don’t know how to find…
Method 7: reverse search
The reason is to let the server push messages to you, then you can get the real IP
Register an account on B station and get the header of the mail
In this way, we can get the real IP address of station B. we can see that if we Ping the secondary domain name directly mail.bilibili.tv Also can get this IP
So I think the most reliable way is to violently test the secondary domain name. If not, let’s see if we can reverse the search.
ps: https://www.google.com.hk/patents/CN103595827A?cl=zh// @360 applied for a paper patent on IP identification of CDN source station
- How to deal with SPF permerror: too many DNS lookups
- “ping: unknown host www.baidu.com “Problem solving
- [mailbox usage] POP3, SMTP activation and setting method of Yahoo mailbox
- SQL Error: Table is specified twice, both as a target for ‘UPDATE’ and as a separate source for data
- [Solved] github fatal: unable to access ‘xxxx’: Could not resolve host:xxx
- How to Solve ipvsadm startup Error: Failed to start Initialise the Linux Virtual Server.
- Foxmail configuration Netease enterprise mailbox – err unable to log on solution
- Running ntpdate reports an error: temporary failure in name resolution
- Composite graph + cookie free domains