Command /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/clang failed with exit code 1
The reason for this error is usually a link error caused by a class of the same name in the project.
It may be that you have two classes with the same name, or it may be because you have defined the same const variable in different .m files.
For this kind of error, you need to look at the long list of paths given in the error message, and find out your duplicate class or variable name to locate the error location.
- Solution to the problem of “TypeError: Assignment to constant variable”
- Iosbug debug-01-error-duplicate symbols for architecture
- How to Solve Const variable assignment Error
- ReactJS React createElement error type is invalid — expected a string …
- Invalid prop: type check failed for prop “value”. Expected String, Number, got Object found in
- [Solved] Error: error c2678: binary ‘<', no left operand operator (or no acceptable conversion) that accepts type 'const a' was found
- How to Solve Python TypeError: ‘list’ object is not callable
- [Solved] expected specifier-qualifier-list before sth
- [Solved] ShardingJDBC Error: The bean ‘dataSource’, defined in class path resource [org/apache/shardingsphere/shardingjdbc/spring/boot/SpringBootConfiguration.class], could not be registered.