Error Messages: org.apache.tomcat.util.http.Parameters [DirectJDKLog.java : 173] Character decoding failed. Parameter [param] with value  has been ignored. Note that the name and value quoted here may be corrupted due to the failed decoding. Use debug level logging to see the original, non-corrupted values.
Note: further occurrences of Parameter errors will be logged at DEBUG level.
Cause: The http interface request contains % in the parameters, and the encoding is wrong, causing the data transmission to be empty.
Solution: param.replaceAll(“%” , “%25”);
- [Solved] Error parsing HTTP request header Note: further occurrences of HTTP header parsing errors wi…
- [Solved] Java compilation error: unmapped character encoding GBK
- Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- XHR request status is the solution to failed
- [Swift] an error occurs when passing parameters using alamofire
- How to Solve Error: Request failed with status code 500
- How to Solve log4net multi process access log file Error
- Python Error:Exception Value:can only concatenate str (not “bytes”) to str
- Spring MVC: How to Solve Chinese garbled code Issue
- Summary of common functions of urllib.parse in Python 3