1. Analysis reason:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError The reason is that this class does not exist in this project.
But the code compilation phase can be passed. Moreover, this error will not be reported when running on other machines, but only on specific machines.
A. JDK is not version 1.8, because there are many fewer jar packages in version 1.9, which are very different when running with 1.9 and 1.8,
After troubleshooting, the JDK of the machine reporting an error is also 1.8.
The final cause of this problem is still unable to locate
2. Problem solving
Add mail. Jar, because the package contains javax. Mail. Internet. Mimemultipart. The problem is solved.
- javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: No appropriate protocol [How to Solve]
- javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not convert socket to TLS
- JavaMail uses 163 mailbox to report 535 error: authentication failed
- Problem overview: the setcharacterencoding() method of httpservletresponse reports an error
- Tomcat10 Error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/ServletContextListener
- Troubleshooting of JavaMail “535.7.3 authentication unsuccessful”
- [Solved] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.persistence.spi.PersistenceUni
- [Solved] Bpmn.js Run Error: unhandled error in event listener TypeError: bo.get is not a function
- Laravel 5.1 mail sending error swift_ TransportException
- Does MySQL report an error “MySQL: unknown option” for all parameters