Today, after starting Kafka, it was found that only one node was started successfully and the other two failed. Check the log as follows
After multi-party inspection, it turned out that the service was not normally shut down before
According to the log prompt, we need to manually delete the two index files under each partition, restart the cluster, and Kafka will automatically rebuild the index files
find /opt/module/kafka/logs/ -name "*.timeindex" |xargs rm -f find /opt/module/kafka/logs/ -name "*.index" |xargs rm -f
Just restart the service.
- Kafka Error: Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Map failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] kafka Startup Error: Error: VM option ‘UseG1GC’ is experimental and must be enabled via -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions.
- Git Error: Unable to create ‘D:/xxx/.git/index.lock’: File exists. Another git process seems to be running in this repository, e.g.an editor opened by ‘git commit’. Please make sure all p
- No Kafka server to stop error handling of Kafka
- Oracle Script: How to Solve ‘unusable state index(ORA-01502)’
- Solution of kibana starting error reporting server is not ready yet
- [How to Solve Eclipse Issue] Open type (Ctrl-Shift-T) Can Not Found
- [Solved] Kafka 0.8.2.2 Producer:java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: no further information
- Redis: How to Use the command to delete keys in batches
- Kafka official kafka-server-start.sh cannot close Kafka process solution