1. Compilation prompt: \Objects\BH-F103.axf: Error: L6218E: Undefined symbol RCC_APB2PeriphClkCmd (referred from bsp_led.o).
Check RCC_Apb2periphclkcmd press F12 or right-click to select go to definition of ‘RCC_Apb2periphclkcmd ‘, prompt the following undefined error. This indicates that this function is not defined correctly. The correct definition is “rcc_apb2periphclockcmd”.
In general, when you encounter this error message, the first thing you think of is that the function is undefined or incorrectly defined. You can’t find the function and reference it.
- Using SQLite to show undefined reference to ` SQLite3_ open’…
- The source code installs the git tool, which shows /usr/local/lib64/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o) undefined reference to `dlopen’
- Hi3516DV300 Chip Error: “undefined reference to ×”
- undefined symbol: xxx – undefined reference to `typeinfo
- Undefined reference to ` SEM appears when compiling with tcmalloc_ init’
- Oracle ORA-00923: FROM keyword not found where expected
- Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has be…
- How to Solve Error: undefined reference to ‘func’
- How to Solve __autoload() does not execute error
- [How to Solve] Uncaught ReferenceError: app is not defined