Using LAMW, I found that I can’t generate APK with signature, after tracing, I found that the release-keystore.bat generated by LAMW has LC_ALL=C before keytool causing illegal generation of .keystore file, after deleting it, I can generate keystore file and APK with signature normally.
set JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_60 set PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%PATH% set JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS=-Duser.language=en cd D:\fpcupdeluxe3\projects\LAMWProjects\AppLAMWProject6 LC_ALL=C keytool -genkey -v -keystore applamwproject6-release.keystore -alias applamwproject6.keyalias -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000 < D:\fpcupdeluxe3\projects\LAMWProjects\AppLAMWProject6\keytool_input.txt :Error echo off cls echo. echo Signature file created previously, remember that if you delete this file and it was uploaded to Google Play, you will not be able to upload another app without this signature. echo. pause
The file release-keystore.bat is automatically generated when creating a new APK, just remove LC_ALL=C from line 2219 of lamw\android_wizard\AndroidWizard_intf.pas and recompile lazarus.
The recompiled lazarus generates the correct release-keystore.bat when creating a new Android project project, so you don’t have to modify release-keystore.bat every time you create a new project.
- SSL connection error: javax.net.ssl.sslhandshakeexception
- [How to Solve] UnrecoverableKeyException: Cannot recover key
- ActiveMQ Apollo Warning: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Received fatal alert: certificate_unknown
- [Solved] Could not find method google() for arguments  on repository container，rn react-native-camera …
- [Solved] NB: JAVA_HOME should point to a JDK not a JRE
- Solve the problem of ADB: command not found on MAC
- Mac ADB prompts command not found
- [Solved] com.android.dex.DexIndexOverflowException: method ID not in [0, 0xffff]: 65536
- :R cannot be resolved to a variable
- [Solved] Using jdk11 to deploy Nacos under Linux, the startup error is: could not find or load main class