There is a line surface error during yolov5 training in the image. The reason is that there is not enough SHM allocated by the docker container, so you need to manually set the SHM size to be small.
RuntimeError: DataLoader worker (pid 463) is killed by signal: Bus error. It is possible that dataloq
Rerun a container
sudo docker run --name '' -p 5000:5000 -v /home:/home --runtime=nvidia --shm-size 8g -itd torch:v1 bash
- [Solved] docker: Error response from daemon: could not select device driver “” with capabilities: [[gpu]].
- Alibaba cloud ECS installation cadvisor error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] dpkg-deb: error: paste subprocess was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
- RuntimeError: DataLoader worker (pid(s) 24632, 26892, 10480, 2964) exited unexpectedly
- [How to Solve] Driver/library version mismatch
- Error in loading pre training weight in torch. Load() in pytorch
- [Solved] OCI runtime exec failed……executable file not found in $PATH”: unknown
- [Solved] NVIDIA SMI instruction error: failed to initialize nvml: Driver
- docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/xx” is already in use
- How to Solve docker run Error: oci runtime error