MySQL 5.7.5 and above functions depend on the detection function. If the ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY SQL mode is enabled (by default), MySQL will reject select lists, HAVING conditions, or ORDER BY list queries that reference non-aggregate columns that are neither named in the GROUP BY clause, nor are they functionally dependent on them. (Before 5.7.5, MySQL did not detect the functional dependency, ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY is not enabled by default. For instructions on the behavior before 5.7.5, please refer to the “MySQL 5.6 Reference Manual”.) The following solution is not the final solution, The error is only blocked, but the problem still exists.
The result of looking for a long time is the mysql5.7 database reason! !
Open navcat and query with SQL:
Query whether ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY exists. If it exists, reset the value (in fact, delete ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY).
set @@global.sql_mode ='STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION';
Then there’s no problem.
- [Solved] MYSQL8 group by Error: Cause: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY
- [Solved] MYSQL Command gruop by Error: this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
- [Solved] MySQL Error: Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggre
- SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated
- SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column
- Laravel uses group by to report errors [How to Solve]
- Solve the problem of grouping error expression #1 of select list is not in group for MySQL greater than version 5.7
- Mysql Error: 1140 – In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #2 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column ‘a.store’; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
- [Err] 1055 – Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated c
- Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column ‘xxxx’ which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT