When I use PIP3 install paramiko, an error is reported
... raise DistutilsError("Setup script exited with %s" % (v.args,)) distutils.errors.DistutilsError: Setup script exited with error: command 'x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc' failed with exit status 1 ---------------------------------------- Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-23ykqx51/pynacl/
Google has tried many methods of its predecessors for a long time, and finally found the answer.
pip3 install --upgrade pip
Then execute PIP3 install paramiko, but no error is reported, and the installation is successful.
- Module not founderror: no module named ‘paramiko’ in Python 3.7.2
- Solve the problem of Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1
- The problem of requirementparseerror in using Python paramiko package
- [Solved] Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-9enuqi/My…
- PIP installation appears command “Python setup. Py egg”_ Info” failed with error code 1
- Paramiko Error: Garbage packet received [How to Solve]
- Error in installing MySQL Python on MAC [Solved]
- SSHException: Error reading SSH protocol banner
- Failed to parse source for import analysis because the content contains invalid JS syntax
- Troubleshooting MySQL Python error on MAC