The web.xml in the eclipse configuration servlet became popular. Although it did not affect the normal operation, it was really uncomfortable, so it was processed.
At the beginning, there are errors in the second and third lines, which means that there is no problem after the project is built. It will be generated directly after opening web.xml without any processing.
The error in the second line is “There are 37 errors on xxx.jsp”. This problem is solved by adding a carriage return at the end of the second line
Error on the third line
Line 17 source code
The problem appeared after the servlet was configured
First try to adjust the label sequence according to the third line of question prompts, and adjust the welcome page to the back of the servlet, to no avail;
Change the java in the url in xsi:schemaLocation in the second line to JAVA, and all the hot spots are eliminated.
- import javax.servlet.http.HttpSession;
- The superclass “javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet” was not found on the Java Build Path
- Error 404 when accessing pictures in the project directory
- [Solved] javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: Don’t know how to iterate over supplied “items” in xxx
- The following table: unable to import javax. Servlet. HttpServletRequest
- Web Project Error: javax.servlet.ServletException: Circular view path [registerForm]
- The solution of the import javax.servlet cannot be resolved in Java
- Error in importing servlet project from eclipse
- Several common error reporting and startup problems of Tomcat
- HTTP Status 500 – Unable to compile class for JSP settlement program