The reason for this error is that you have modified the file locally and remotely at the same time
Keep local files
git stash git pull origin master git stash pop
Do not keep the local file (restore the local file to the previous version and pull down the remote modification)
git reset --hard git push origin master
- Git pull Error: error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge:
- [Solved] Git conflict Error: commit your changes or stash them before you can merge
- Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge
- Git Conflict error: Your local changes would be overwritten by merge. Commit, stash or revert them to proceed?
- [Solved] Git pull error: You have not concluded your merge (MERGE_HEAD exists)
- [Solution] fatal: ambiguous argument ‘[email protected]‘: unknown revision or path not in the working tree.
- Git error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten by checkout
- Git Conflict Error: commit your changes or stash them before you can merge. [How to Solve]
- Git Push hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do hint: not have …