error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by checkout:
Please commit your changes or stash them before you switch branches.
Cause of occurrence
You have modified the branch content, and the other branch has the same file
Git checkout – f plus an F to force switching
Note: this method will result in the loss of your current modified branch content. If you switch back again, you will find that your changes have disappeared
- [Git]fatal: You are not currently on a branch.
- Git Unable to switch remote branches error: pathspec ‘origin/XXXX’ did not match any file(s) known to git
- Git clone download code prompts that the file pointed to by head does not exist
- error: Cannot delete branch ‘xxx’ checked out at ‘xxxx’
- Git pull does not specify an error message for the branch
- [Solved] Git conflict Error: commit your changes or stash them before you can merge
- Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge
- Unable to create ‘x/.git/index.lock’
- [Solved] Git stash pop Error: Another git process seems to be running in this repository……