This problem occurred on the mac. The script that had no problem before, after updating the ma system, reported an error, prompting PermissionError: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted:’/Users/macbookpro/Desktop/pycharm/new_json_test.xls’
After looking for it for a long time, I passed, adding permissions to the file can’t be solved.
Later, it was discovered that the new mac system, after the update, no matter what the operation is to give permission again, we execute it through pycharm, and pycharm does not have the permission to operate the file, it prompts the above error
Two solutions: 1. Find full disk access permissions in System Preferences-Security and Privacy-Privacy, and add pycharm to it
2. Before the code is executed, use the os command to give the corresponding read file rights
- Rsync Error: failed to set times on “xxxx”: Operation not permitted
- How to Solve MYSQL Error: Can’t create test file xxx lower-test
- [Solved] Eclipse Error: Access restriction: The type ‘BASE64Decoder’ is not API
- mysql 1449 The user specified as a definer does not exist
- [Solved] Delete hdfs Content Error: rm: Cannot delete /wxcm/ Name node is in safe mode.
- [How to Fix] file_put_contents failed to open stream
- [Solved] WARN checkPermissions Missing write access to /usr/local/lib/node_modules
- Permissions required by Vibrator.vibrate: android.permission.VIBRATE
- How to Remove Error: “Permission is only granted to system apps”
- [Solved] SELinux intercepts vsftpd for CentOS (without shutting down SELinux)