InnoDB: Write to file ./ib_logfile1failed at offset 1333788672, 1048576 bytes should have been written, only 786432 were written. Operating system error number 28. Check that your OS and file system support files of this size. Check also that the disk is not full or a disk quota exceeded.
InnoDB: Error number 28 means ‘No space left on device’
[ERROR] InnoDB: Cannot set log file ./ib_logfile1 to size 2048 MB
[ERROR] InnoDB: Plugin initialization aborted with error Generic error
[ERROR] Plugin ‘InnoDB’ init function returned error.
[ERROR] Plugin ‘InnoDB’ registration as a STORAGE ENGINE failed.
[ERROR] Failed to initialize builtin plugins.
Insufficient hard disk space
Clear the hard disk space and restart MySQL service.
- ‘InnoDB’ init function returned error.[mysql5.6]
- Mysql Auto Downtime ERROR: InnoDB: Cannot allocate memory for the buffer pool [Solved]
- How to Solve Mysql Error 1206: The total number of locks exceeds the lock table size
- mysqlmmap(137428992 bytes) failed; errno 12,Cannot allocate memory for the buffer pool
- [Solved] Plugin ‘FEDERATED’ is disabled. /usr/sbin/mysqld: Table ‘mysql.plugin’ doesn’…
- [How to Solve] Starting MySQL.. ERROR! The server quit without updating PID file
- [ERROR] InnoDB: Unable to lock ./ibdata1,error: 11
- MySQL Error: [Err] 1071 – Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes