When the machine learning model is deployed across platforms using PMML, the error occurs when the model is loaded in Java
Reason: the jar package version of Java does not match the PMML file version. The jar package version is too low to parse the PMML file. If you upgrade the jar package, the current syntax of the loading model is not available; Therefore, it is safe and reliable to reduce the version number of PMML files.
Solution: change xmlns = “…/pmml-4_4” in PMML file to xmlns = “…/pmml-4_3”
Run again, successful.
- [Solved] Jar Convert to Dex Error: bad class file magic (cafebabe) or version
- [Solved] Spring Error: Artifact spring:war exploded: Error during artifact deployment. See server log for details
- [Solved] RuntimeError: Attempting to deserialize object on CUDA device 2 but torch.cuda.device_count() is 1
- JDK 3 Error: has value ‘1.8’, but ‘1.7’ is required [How to Solve]
- The requested resource [/servlet] in JavaWeb is not available [How to Solve]
- [How to Use] System.getProperty(“user.dir”)
- What are hyperparameters in machine learning?
- maven web web.xmlThe markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.
- Centos7 View java-v Error [How to Solve]
- Java web about web.xml 3.1