This article mainly introduces the reason and solution of the error report when using celery to run on Windows in Python: mport grp ModuleNotFoundError: No module named’grp’.
Run the command:
celery -A tasks worker --loglevel=INFO
File "d:\cjavapy\celery-demo\venv\lib\site-packages\celery\platforms.py", line 9, in import grp ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'grp'
Using the PyPi package
django-celery-beat, it will install the latest version of the required package celery instead of installing a compatible version (when I publish this content, that is, May 25, 2021, at this time v5.1.0), it seems to be compatible with
django-celery-beatVersion 2.2.0 (the latest) and Windows operating system have compatibility issues.
Related instructions : https://docs.celeryproject.org/en/stable/changelog.html#id2
pip uninstall celery pip install celery==5.0.5
- How to Solve celery5.1 Startup Error in Windows
- Error report of cell timed task startup: KeyError: ‘scheduler’ KeyError: ‘entries’
- [Solved] Django cannot create an app after creating a project
- ImportError: Couldn’t import Django [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Django Error: – no such table: main.auth_user__old
- Windows: PIP Install error: Microsoft Visual C++ 9.0 is required Unable to find vcvarsall.bat
- The selected directory is not a valid home for JDK when IntelliJ idea is imported into JDK
- Django: How to Solve Using Pymysql Error
- How to Solve Django xadmin installation Error [7 Types of Errors]
- ImportError: No module named pytz