Because the coordinates of broken line graph and curve graph are to be read recently, Python is used to call matlab to try, but an error is reported in this process:
The matlab2017b I use does not support Python 3 Version 8.
I chose to create a virtual environment in anaconda.
Because the maximum version of 3.6 is supported, a version of 3.6 is created
Open pycharm, set it in setting, and select Add
Generally, the virtual environment created is in the envs of anaconda
After setting the environment, it can be executed successfully again
- Error reporting of importing tensorflow package from pycharm
- [Solved] Exception: Jupyter command `jupyter-notbook` not found.
- Using the jupyter notebook (error/usr/bin/python3: no module named ipykernel) on the local browser remote server_ launcher)
- Solution to error reporting of CONDA virtual environment due to system environment variables
- [Solved] UnicodeDecodeError: ‘gbk’ codec can’t decode byte 0xa5 in position 1508: illegal multibyte sequence
- [Solved] The Live Editor is unable to run in the current system configuration
- PIP Python package succeeds, but an error is reported when importing
- [Solved] Process finished with exit code 139 (interrupted by signal 11: SIGSEGV)
- [Solved] Error caused by correspondence between tensorflow GPU version number and CUDA
- Error in importing tensorflow in Jupiter Notebook: no module named tensorflow solution