windows system log error messages:
Event filter with query “SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA “Win32_Processor” AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99″ could not be reactivated in namespace “//./root/CIMV2” because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.
On Error Resume Next Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") X = 0 T = True While T Input = InputBox("Filename Lowercase Batch Convertor" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _ "Please input the destination folder name. e.g. C:\Webmaster" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _ "Note: Do NOT add '\' in the end of folder name!","FLowercase Convertor","C:\") If Input = "" Then MsgBox"Folder name is empty!",48,"Error!" T = True Else T = False End If WEnd MsgBox"All files names of " & Input & " will be converted to lowercase now...",64,"Note" fold(Input) MsgBox"Done! Total " & X & " file(s) were converted to lowercase.",64,"Done" Sub fold(Path) Set f = fso.GetFolder(Path) Set rf = fso.GetFolder(Path).files Set fc = f.SubFolders For Each fff In rf lcf1 = LCase(fso.GetAbsolutePathName(fff)) fso.MoveFile fff, lcf1 X = X + 1 Next For Each f1 In fc fold(f1) Set file = fso.GetFolder(f1).files For Each ff In file lcf = LCase(fso.GetAbsolutePathName(ff)) fso.MoveFile ff,lcf Next Next End Sub
- [Solved] ”Event filter with query “SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstan“
- InvalidIndexNameException[Invalid index name [XXX], must be lowercase]
- Python: How to Batch Read the Form Information in Word and output them to Excel file
- Name Error: name ‘yolo_head’ is not defined [How to Solve]
- [Solved] PythonTypeError: ‘<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
- The solution to “testbench_vector_input_file option does not exist” appears when using Quartus for functional simulation
- How to Solve Libpng warning ICCP error
- [Solved] GitHub Error: this exceeds GitHub’s file size limit of 100 MB
- [Solved] The activity must be exported or contain an intent-filter
- [Solved] Dubbo uses filter error: No such extension consumerStaticFilter for filter/com.alibaba.dubbo.rpc.Filter