I’ve stepped on a lot of holes and checked a lot on the Internet. Kuaitemo is autistic. I can’t solve it even if I’m confused. I’ve been working hard all afternoon and finally solved it. The solution is as follows:
Well… I forgot to cut the wrong picture at that time…… First of all, unload and reload the anaconda you installed, which is what I did anyway, obsessive-compulsive disorder patients, so clean
. Then, check your current version of CONDA, whether you check it or not, anyway, you have to update it. I like to check: conda-v here is the moment to witness the miracle:
Update CONDA to the latest version: CONDA update – N base CONDA check CONDA version again: CONDA – V is not the latest version CONDA 4.7.11 second update CONDA to the latest version: CONDA update – N base CONDA second time is very important!!! What’s more, when it reads the environment this time, the thief is slow. I thought my computer was stuck for half a year, just wait for it. After the update, check the CONDA version: CONDA – V, and find that it is the latest version, CONDA 4.7.11, and then execute: CONDA update — all. Then, what’s good to install, what’s good to fix, what’s good to use, everything’s good to use, and it’s over!!!!!!
- [Solved] Python Anaconda reports an error. If there is no pymysql. PIP install, there is still an error when installing Jupiter
- Anaconda conda activate Envirnment: Your shell has not been properly configured to use ‘conda activate’.
- Conda TypeError: LoadLibrary() argument 1 must be str, not None
- How to Solve Anaconda Error (Three Errors to Solve)
- How to Solve Anaconda Error: PackageNotFoundError: Package not found: ” Package missing in current win-64 channels
- Solving the problem of “solving environment: failed” of CONDA
- Solve the problem of HTTP 000 connection failed for URL in Anaconda
- After tensorflow is installed, an error occurred during import: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module cannot be found
- Pycharm introduces numpy error: ImportError: Importing the multiarray numpy extension module failed. Most likely you are trying to import a failed build of numpy.
- How to Solve PackagesNotFoundError: The following packages are not available from current channels