Error when creating a new procedure in HANA Studio:
Creating a new procedure is deprecated in the Modeler perspective. Use the Repositories or Project Explorer view in Development perspective to create Stored Procedures (.hdbprocedure).
Solution 1: This problem occurs in HANA Studio 2.3+ or above, it is recommended to use HANA Studio 2.3+ or below, which can be developed normally
Solution 2: Use HANA Web IDE (SAP HANA Web-based Development Workbench) for development
- Database Insert error: ora-06550 [How to Solve]
- How to open “file explorer” in Android studio
- When debugging stored procedure, ora-20000: oru-10027: buffer overflow is prompted
- vshost.exe What is the purpose of the document?
- Kafka Error: Error while executing topic command : Replication factor: 3 larger than available brokers: 0.
- SQL statements generated by SQL compare
- Sometimes ora-04062 error occurs when database is running stored procedure
- Solution to the problem of design editor is unavailable until after a successful project sync in Android Studio development
- [Solved] MySQL Error: ERROR 1615 (HY000): Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared
- Prepared statement needs to be re prepared