After spring boot is upgraded to 2.0, an error is reported when configuring multiple data sources:
“Jdbcurl is required with driverclassname.” or cause: java.lang.illegalargumentexception: datasource or datasourceclassname or jdbcurl is required.] with root cause
The solution is as follows:
Spring boot 1.0 configures the data source as spring.datasource.url and spring.datasource.driverclassname.
Spring boot 2.0 needs to be changed to spring.datasource.jdbc-url and spring.datasource.driver-class-name
Note: use the default data source of spring boot 2.0, and configure the following spring.datasource.url and spring.datasource.driver-class-name.
- [Solved] oracle.net.ns.NetException: Got minus one from a read call
- [Solved] Failed to bind properties under ” to com.zaxxer.hikari.Hikari DataSource Spring Boot
- [Solved] Spring Boot Startup Error: DataSourceProperties$DataSourceBeanCreationException
- Springboot Error: Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url’ attribute is not specified and no embedd
- How to Solve Cannot determine embedded database driver class for database type NONE
- [Solved] Factory method ‘jdbcDialect‘ threw exception; nested exception is org.springframework.data.jdbc.repo
- [Solved] Spring introduces the properties variable Error: org.springframework.beans.TypeMismatchException…
- SSM Project Error: java.sql.SQLException: Access denied for user ‘????…§’@’localhost’ (…
- The last packet successfully received from the server was 26,958 milliseconds ago.
- Spring Boot Configure DataSource Using JNDI with Example