When compiling Vue, an error is reported. If you check the error, this is displayed. The reason: some dependent versions are too high. Reduce the dependency.
You need to lower the versions of less loader and less. You can enter the project directory or vscode terminal from the command line and enter the command
- [Solved] Vue Install Less Error: npm ERR! code ERESOLVE
- Syntax Error: TypeError: this.getOptions is not a function [Solved]
- [Solved] Module build failed: Error: Cannot find module ‘node-sass’
- Use sass and less in Vue and solve the problem of error reporting (this. Getoptions is not a function)
- [Solved] ValueError: check_hostname requires server_hostname
- Module build failed: TypeError: this.getResolve is not a function at Object.loader node-sass Install Error
- [Solved] Project compile error After Install less-loader: Typeerror: this getOptions is not a function
- Mac installation NPM install – G @Vue/cli error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] SLF4J: Failed to load class “org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder”.
- [Solved] Install Error: mysqlclient-1.4.6-cp38-cp38-win32.whl is not a supported wheel on this platform.