Syntax error prompt:
[vue-language-server] Elements in iteration expect to have ‘v- bind:key ‘ directives.
In the Vue 2.2.0 + version, when using V-for in components, key is required
Change vetur configuration vscode – > Preferences – > Set – > Search (vetur)
Change to: false
if it’s a new version of vscode, find the check in front of vetur.validation.template and remove the restart editor.
- Error reporting when using empirical decorators in vscode
- [Solved] Ubuntu 18.04 installation vscode configuration and error reporting
- [Solved] Module build failed: Error: Cannot find module ‘node-sass’
- How to Solve the error in JSON file of eclipse
- remove-weknow-ac from mac chrome
- [Solved] VS Code Error: Running the contributed command: ‘_workbench.downloadResource‘ failed
- How to Solve JAVA Error: “error: bad operand types for binary operator ”
- [Solved] Running eclipse prompts The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion library
- Solve the problem of the connection between Ubuntu 18 and wired unmanaged after static IP setting