First, using the 1.11 version of spring data JPA, you can use the findone () method to query by ID
Then I used version 2.0.5 and found that the findone() method reported an error and could not be used to query by ID
When the findbyid (ID) is used for query and the page uses thymeleaf to receive the data from the controller, the page reception fails
Use findById(id).get() to perform the query.
- [Solved] Mybatis error: attempted to return null from a method with a primitive return type (int)
- The thymeleaf engine in springboot reports an error [Solved]
- [Solved] EL1004E: Method call: Method fmtdate(java.util.Date,java.lang.String) cannot be found on org.thymele
- Browser Console Error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404()
- [Solved] JpaRepository Error: Paging query needs to have a Pageable parameter! Offending method public abstract
- EL1007E: Property or field ‘xxx’ cannot be found on null
- [Solved] org.springframework.web.servlet.PageNotFound noHandlerFound Warning: No mapping found for HTTP request w
- An exception solution of mongodb prematurely reached end of stream in spring boot
- Resolved [org.springframework.web.bind.MissingServletRequestParameterException: Required request parameter ’email’ for method parameter type String is not present]
- This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.