Using sublimetext Generally we don’t need to select active and passive mode for ftp uploads, if you need to you can do so as follows.
In the current project sftp_config.json file, uncomment the following part of passive_mode:, set it to false if it is active and true if it is passive. passive_mode means passive mode, so true is passive and false is active.
"ftp_passive_mode": false, in
sftp-config.json and change to the opposite value to try again
- [How to Solve] This service allows sftp connections only
- Node uses SSH2 SFTP Client to upload and download FTP files
- How to Solve Error: Bad owner or permissions on .ssh/config
- [Solved] Composer Error: Composer\Downloader\TransportException
- Paramiko Error: Garbage packet received [How to Solve]
- Git diff indicates the change of FileMode (old mode 100644, new mode 10075)
- Description of SFTP function error in jumpserver
- [Solved] The paramiko module failed to upload the file: paramiko.ssh_exception.SSHException: Channel closed.
- FTP upload file error: failure writing to local file
- Problems of entering extended passive mode encountered in FTP [How to Solve]