Instead of brew install yosys, I build from source because I don’t know how to use brew.
I didn’t have any problems with readme, make and make install (which surprised me. You know, it seems difficult for me to compile c code on MAC)
Running yosys, an error was encountered:
dyld: malformed mach-o image: dylib load command #13 string extends beyond end of load command Abort trap: 6
I’m glad that a powerful person encountered the same problem. Thank you for seeing this issue. I think it’s difficult for others to meet it. It’s a strip problem. Make install executed the strip command. It doesn’t matter. The problem is that the strip on this machine is not a strip provided by Xcode, but a GNU strip installed by brew. It probably doesn’t consider the MAC format, resulting in a strip error.
Solution: remove the place where the strip is executed in the makefile. Or delete the symlink of the strip in the path, so that the strip points to/usr/bin/strip again. This is dedicated to the Mac platform, so there will be no error
- :make: *** No rule to make target `install’
- React-native run-ios: unable to find utility “instruments”
- Mac Upgrade Catalina(10.15.6) Error: svnThe subversion command line tools are no longer provided by Xcode.
- Mac Run MongoDB error: exception in initAndListen: NonExistentPath: Data directory /data/db not found., t…
- Using react native elements in RN project to report an error: unrecognized font family ‘material icons’
- [Homebrew] has anyone encountered the warning generated by brew doctor[ The operating system is MAC 10.7.3]
- [Solved] Appium+Xcode+ios:ideviceinstaller -l: “Could not connect to lockdownd. Exiting.”
- How to Solve Error makefile:3: *** missing separator. Stop.
- [Solved] Xcode 10 Error: library not found for -lstdc++.6.0.9
- [Solved] appium Environment Build appium-doctor –ios Command Error