Why can’t you stop buying 618?From the technical dimension to explore>>>
docker run –it –v /dataset:/dataset –v /inference:/inference –v /result:/result floydhub/pytorch:0.4.0-py2.29 /inference/inference.sh
docker: invalid reference format. See 'docker run --help'.
It turns out that… It turns out that… The
- copied from the website should be
So this tells us that as publishers, we must use
& lt; code> tags wrap up codes, commands and so on, and please don't let full angle symbols come out to harm people. As a user, I have to be more careful
It's just.. Irritating! Waste your life! Bullying novices
After replacing the normal half width symbol with
- , the execution result on MAC is as follows:
docker: Error response from daemon: Mounts denied: The paths /result and /inference and /dataset are not shared from OS X and are not known to Docker. You can configure shared paths from Docker -> Preferences... -> File Sharing. See https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-mac/osxfs/#namespaces for more info.
That is, the root directory
/ is not shared. You can add these subdirectories to the shared directory (select "preferences" on the docker icon and add them under the "file sharing" tab). Or change the path like me:
docker run -it -v ~/dataset:/dataset -v ~/inference:/inference -v ~/result:/result floydhub/pytorch:0.4.0-py2.29 /inference/inference.sh
- [Solved] Swarm node error, failed to try docker swarm leave – f
- [Solved] cannot kill Docker container – permission denied
- When Docker installs an Mirror: failed to get default registry endpoint from daemon
- Docker run error: docker0: iptables: No chain/target/match by that name.
- How to Solve error: docker-runc not installed on system
- Docker ERROR: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running? [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Docker Container Start Error: iptables: No chain/target/match by that name
- Solution for docker under windows:This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running.
- TypeError: list indices must be integers or slices, not tuple
- An error is reported when the docker command is executed in Jenkins