Description: Parameter 0 of method linkDiscoverers in org.springframework.hateoas.config.HateoasConfiguration required a single bean, but 3 were found: - relProviderPluginRegistry: defined by method 'relProviderPluginRegistry' in class path resource [org/springframework/hateoas/config/HateoasConfiguration.class] - linkDiscovererRegistry: defined in null - entityLinksPluginRegistry: defined by method 'entityLinksPluginRegistry' in class path resource [org/springframework/hateoas/config/WebMvcEntityLinksConfiguration.class] Action: Consider marking one of the beans as @Primary, updating the consumer to accept multiple beans, or using @Qualifier to identify the bean that should be consumed
This is because the dependent version is too old. The spring boot of version 2.5.6 is used, and the swagger of version 2.2 is too old.
The solution is to update the swagger dependency or reduce the spring boot version.
- [Solved] Springboot Start main program service error: required a single, but 2 were found
- [Solved] ShardingJDBC Error: The bean ‘dataSource’, defined in class path resource [org/apache/shardingsphere/shardingjdbc/spring/boot/SpringBootConfiguration.class], could not be registered.
- [Solved] Springboot Error: Error starting ApplicationContext. To display the conditions report re-run your application with ‘debug’ enabled.
- Springcloud: gateway module startup error
- org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘configurationPropertiesBeans’ defined in class path resource
- [Solved] expected single matching bean but found 2
- How to Solve the login error of Spring + Shiro CacheManager
- [Solved] springboot Startup Error: Bean with name ‘xxxxService‘ has been injected into other beans
- [Solved] Springboot Use Redis Error: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘redisTemplate’ defined in class path resource
- [Solved] Springboot Integrate Swagger2 3.0.0 Error: Failed to start bean ‘documentationPluginsBootstrapper’