When opening designer.exe in pyqt5 tools, the following error is prompted:
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Python 38 \ lib \ site packages \ pyqt5 \ QT \ plugins , which depends on the location where you install python. The complete road strength of this location on my computer is:
C: \ users \ focksor \ appdata \ local \ programs \ Python \ Python 38 \ lib \ site packages \ pyqt5 \ QT \ plugins .
platforms folder under this directory to
Python 38 \ lib \ site packages \ pyqt5_ Tools \ QT \ bin , and replace the files in
platforms in this directory.
designer.exe again, and the problem should have been solved.
PyQt5 Designer is not working: This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized
If you also encounter this problem and solve it through this post, you can leave your comments to remind later people that this method is feasible.
- Anki cannot start on Debian Buster [How to Solve]
- This application failed to start because not Qt platform plugin could be initialized.
- [Solved] Python 3.9 Start Ride error: Attributeerror: ‘MenuItem’ object has no attribute ‘getlabel’
- Failed to execute goal org.apache…….. [How to Solve]
- Note that pyqt5 tools cannot be installed on Mac
- [Solved] Spring Boot Package Error: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:3.2.0
- The problem of: modulenotfoundererror: no module named ‘pyqt5’ appears in pychar using pyqt5
- [Solved] Ride.py startup error: Error in atexit._run_exitfuncs
- No module named ‘pkg_resources.extern’ [How to Solve]
- [Solved] SpringBoot Package Error: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:3.2.0:resources (default-res