Install Python 3.7 on a Ubuntu 18.04. After that, try the PIP list command, and a long list of errors appear. I’ll post the last few lines:
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/subprocess.py”, line 512, in run
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘(‘lsb_release’, ‘-a’)’ returned non-zero exit status 1.
When executing the PIP list command, the LSB cannot be found_Release – a this command
1. LSB found_Release.py this file
sudo find/-name ‘lsb_release.py’
The results shown here are as follows. There may be differences between different system versions:
2. Select the path containing python3 and copy the file to the error path/usr/local/lib/python3.7/
sudo cp /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/lsb_release.py/usr/local/lib/python3.7/
Try to execute PIP list again and return to normal.
- Ubuntu Error: No module named ‘apt_pkg’ (Step-by-Step Tutorial)
- How to Solve Airflow Install Error: OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
- [Solved] docker-compose:No module named ssl_match_hostname; ImportError: No module named shutil_get_te…
- [Solved] ImportError: cannot import name ‘cached_property’ from ‘werkzeug’
- ImportError: No module named pytz
- docker：ImportError: libcuda.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- from bs4 import BeautifulSoup Error [How to Solve]
- Symbol not found: __PyCodecInfo_GetIncrementalDecoder
- Under Ubuntu system, selenium opens the Firefox browser and prompts’ unable to find a matching set of capabilities. And message: connect
- [Solved] docker: Error response from daemon: could not select device driver “” with capabilities: [[gpu]].