After installing mvn and playing with the environment variables, the following error occurs when I run mvn help:system in cmd.
The configuration file has only been modified in two places, and there is no error in the repository location.
So the only thing that is wrong is the configuration of the place where you went to download
In the configuration file, so that no errors are reported
<name>Human Readable Name for this Mirror.</name>
- [Solved] Missing artifact com. oracle:ojdbc6 : jar:126.96.36.199.0 Problem solving ojdbc package pom.xml error
- Build failed for Android studio new project
- [Solved] Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:pom:2.6 from/to central
- No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK?
- From building nexus to building Maven project
- Maven: How to uses tomcat8 Maven plugin
- PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder
- Maven Error: Failure to transfer org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:pom:3.0.0-M1 [How to Solve]
- Error in the first line of pom.xml [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Yum Install Development Tools Error