Front end developers must read! Starting from scratch, teach you to build a low code website platform in stages>>>
Want to improve this post?
Want to improve this article
Provide detailed answers to this question, including citations and an explanation of why your answer is correct.
Provide a detailed answer to this question, including the citation and an explanation of why the answer is correct
Answers without enough detail may be edited or deleted.
Answers that are not detailed enough may be edited or deleted
in every instance in all of my classes where I reference
r.id.something , the
R is in red and it says “cannot resolve symbol R. in all instances of all classes that I refer to
r.id.something , the
R is in red and displays” cannot resolve symbol R “ Also every time there is
R.layout.something it is underlined in red and says “cannot resolve method setContentView(?)”. similarly, every time there is
r.layout.something it will use a red underline to indicate “unable to parse method setcontentview (?)” The project always builds fine It’s annoying to see this all the time I have read many other questions on here about something similar but most involved importing projects from eclipse. I have read many other questions here, which are related to similar but most involved importing projects from eclipse I am using what I believe to be the most recent version of Android studio and the project was created with Android studio and worked without any “cannot resolve R” problems. I am using what I think is the latest version of Android studio, and the project was created with Android studio, And it can work normally without any “unsolvable R” problem I would like to know what causes this if anyone knows
https://stackoom.com/question/19YWW/Android-Studio In – the symbol r cannot be resolved
- Android AAPT2 error: check logs for details [How to Solve]
- Android studio change project name exception solution: can’t rename root module
- Android Studio: How to Solve Error: “cannot resolve symbol R”
- The solution of “cannot resolve symbol ‘log’” in IntelliJ idea
- AndroidStudio Error:Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:29
- How to Solve Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- AndroidStudio Cannot fit requested classes in a single dex file (# methods: 72633 ＞ 65536)
- How to open “file explorer” in Android studio
- When using eclipse to compile projects with JNI, make: * no rule to make target ` all ‘. Stop. Solution appears
- Android studio running and configuration [no module]