Programmer algorithm practice must read, common Java API skills to share>>>
When modifying the name of project in Android studio, prompt “can’t rename root module”
This is because Android studio can only modify all files in the root directory. To modify the name of the project root directory, you can only close Android studio and modify the folder name in the operating system
1. Close Android studio
2. Modify the name directly in the operating system
3. Re import the project with a new name ([newname]), which is quite simple
In fact, after re importing, Android studio automatically modifies the name references in related projects, including the following two aspects:
1. Modify the. IML file name in the root directory to [newname]. IML, and fix the external. Linked. Project. Id = [newname] in the file
2. Modify & lt; in. Idea/modules. XML; module fileurl=”file://$PROJECT_ DIR$/[NewName].iml” filepath=”$PROJECT_ DIR$/[NewName].iml” />
Because these changes are automatically completed by Android studio, there is no need to modify them manually. This will change the name of the project
- How to Solve intelliJ IDEA 13 error: please select Android SDK
- IDEA *.is registered as a Git root, but no Git repositories were found there.
- [Solved] Android Studio uses constraintlayout preview to prompt rendering sandbox error
- Android: layout layout page can not be displayed, prompt: one or more layouts are missing the layout_width or layout_height attrib…
- [Solved] idea Start Project Error: idea Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
- Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.3.0.
- Xposed Framework for Android 8.x Oreo is released (in beta)
- Android Studio Emulator: PANIC: Cannot find AVD system path. Please define ANDROID_SDK_ROOT (Solved)
- [Solved] Ionic Error: Could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK.
- [Solved] Android Studio Install Error: Unable to access Android SDK add on list