Two Error Messages:
Caused by: org.gradle.api.internal.plugins.PluginApplicationException: Failed to apply plugin [id 'com.android.internal.application']
Caused by: org.gradle.api.tasks.StopExecutionException: Your project path contains non-ASCII characters. This will most likely cause the build to fail on Windows. Please move your project to a different directory. See http://b.android.com/95744 for details. This warning can be disabled by adding the line 'android.overridePathCheck=true' to gradle.properties file in the project directory.
Add the following line in the
gradle.properties file of your project
- SDK location not found. Define location with sdk.dir in the local.properties file or with an AND…
- About fluent reference image_ Error reported by picker plug-in
- Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.3.0.
- Flutter: Android dependency ‘com.android.support:support-v4’ has different version …
- [Solved] Ionic Error: Could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK.
- Android ERROR: This version of Android Studio cannot open this project, please retry with Android Studio 3.6 or newer.
- Android Studio ERROR: SSL peer shut down incorrectly (Solved)
- The Android manifest file androidmanifest.xml reports an error, execution failed for task ‘: app: processdebugmainmanifest’
- [Solved] Could not find method google() for arguments  on repository container，rn react-native-camera …
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent