1 RuntimeError at /login 2 You called this URL via POST, but the URL doesn't end in a slash and you have APPEND_SLASH set. Django can't redirect to the slash URL while maintaining POST data. Change your form to point to 127.0.0.1:8009/login/ (note the trailing slash), or set APPEND_SLASH=False in your Django settings.
Django was a vengeance alone.
- Solve the problem of “typeerror: ‘bool’ object is not callable” in flash and Django
- CSRF verification failed. Request aborted [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Django xadmin installation Error [7 Types of Errors]
- [Django CSRF tutorial] solve the problem of forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed. Request aborted
- “No module named context_processors”
- [Solved] JS Ajax uploads an error “uncaught type error: illegal invocation”
- Requested setting INSTALLED_APPS, but settings are not configured. …..DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE…..
- Error encountered in Django: forbidden CSRF cookie not set
- Delphi error: raised exception class Elisterror with message “list index o ut of bounds(0)” The array is out of bounds
- HTTP status 405 – request method ‘get’ not supported using springmvc