Today, when installing mysql 5.7, I had the following problem when compiling.
[[email protected] software]# cd mysql-5.7.21
[[email protected] mysql-5.7.21]# cmake .
The following error message appears.
— Could NOT find Curses (missing: CURSES_LIBRARY CURSES_INCLUDE_PATH)
CMake Error at cmake/readline.cmake:82 (MESSAGE):
Curses library not found. Please install appropriate package,
remove CMakeCache.txt and rerun cmake.On Debian/Ubuntu, package name is libncurses5-dev, on Redhat and derivates it is ncurses-devel.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
— Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
[[email protected] mysql-5.7.21]# rm CMakeCache.txt
[[email protected] mysql-5.7.21]# yum install ncurses-devel
[[email protected] mysql-5.7.21]# yum install bison
[[email protected]]# make && make install
- unable to execute ‘gcc’: No such file or directory
- Error in make menuconfig on Ubuntu [How to Solve]
- Installing ncurses devel in Ubuntu 10.10
- [Solved] PostgreSQL configure: error: readline library not found
- The C compiler identification is unknown No CMAKE_C_COMPILER could be found
- Make Command ERROR: “make:*** No targets specified and no makefile found.Stop.” [Three Method to Solve]
- Bpython ImportError: No module named _curses [How to Solve]
- [How to Solve] ImportError: No module named MySQLdb
- Centos6 upgrades glibc-2.17 to solve requirements: libc. So. 6 (glibc)_ 2.14) (64bit) error resolution
- Cmake solves the problem of phread Library in C + + 11: undefined reference to ` pthread_ create’